Monday, December 28, 2009


War of Emperium 2

Well I thought that the rules would be complicated when it comes ti WoE2, the only things that were added were the Guardian Stone and barricades.

Had fun sieging with Aesir (wooo gogo)
had to use Niv Mizzet(stalker) to break the barricades of lower right Nidhoggur,then I used my
Adepte(Lord Knight) to break the emperium.T'was so boring at start because the barricade breaking process is tooo long compared to WoE 1 where you just have to plow through the whole agit.

Well overall I had a lot of fun,I thank the Aesir family for letting me experience my first ever WoE 2 siege accompanied by victory over two agits UR and LR.

Viva to Ad Libitum,we'll soon join the big boys at WoE 2.

The sad part of today is because it's the last day of the x3 EXp mod for Valhalla server.
And I'm feeling a bit sick as I type this blog entry


~~~~~

Thank you reader


No comments:

Post a Comment